The *brand new* 2013 A Muse|Studio Catalog & Idea Book is available!! I’ve posted it in the right margin of my blog, under the green circle with the a|s inside—-but it’s a large file so it *might* take a few minutes to load… while you’re waiting for it to show up so you can open it and save a copy, here is all the scoop on what’s new from A Muse|Studio for 2013…
1. 31 new stamps sets featuring a variety of art styles…
1. 3 new signature colors: Mermaid, Berry, & Apple.
2. 10 Petite Polka Dot colors: Added Papaya, Wasabi, Grapefruit, & Mermaid.
3. 10 Chevron colors: added Papaya, Mermaid, & Onyx.
4. All 10 colors featured in Petite Pinstripe!
1. Signature seasonal collections now have 12 colors per palette.
2. Venetian palette has been transitioned to the main seasonal palette
*Burano = Poppy
*Belini = Melon
*Lido = Saffron
*Rialto = Moss
*Titian = Mushroom
*New labels for ink pads will ship with ink orders as HQ transitions to the new color names. This will occur only with the remaining stock of inkpads to allow shrinkwrap to remain on these inkpads, which keeps the ink fresh.
3. 3 new signature ink colors: Mermaid, Berry, & Apple.
1. New Pennant Die in 2 sizes: Perfect for custom banners!
2. 11 stamp sets with matching dies.
1. Now in 15 colors: Added Bermuda, Pistachio, Lime, & Mermaid.
1. 3 new collections: Vintage, Tuxedo, & Keep Calm (which features one double wide roll!)
1. Baker’s cording in Navy/White.
2. Satin ribbon in Sugar.
New party supplies:
1. Paper straws now in 10 colors (these were the #1 wedding supply item in 2012).
2. Treat bags: Added 2 new styles in 6 colors and 2 sizes.
3. 2 styles of wooden spoons.
I hope you enjoy this wonderful stamping reference guide/ idea book / inspiration station! I hope you’ll contact me should you want to earn some of your WISH LIST for FREE by holding a workshop—what could be more fun than getting your crafty girlfriends together and sharing this beautiful catalog with them?! (besides winning the lottery, I mean)… 🙂
I’m booking workshops for April & May in CT, MA & RI and would love to reserve a date for YOURS! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set something up!