Hooray! The A Muse Studio catalogs go LIVE today… If you read my last post you will remember that A Muse Studio has decided to go digital so catalogs will no longer be printed. Catalogs are free to you, just download to your computer or favorite tablet for easy access and reference anytime!
To download, double-click on these links to open and save:
If you choose not to download, you are welcome to access these catalogs anytime through the main A Muse Studio website or through mine.
A few things to notice…
Stamps & Dies catalog:
- Many of the Monthly Collection stamp sets from the last 12 months have made it into the catalog! I’ve had a few questions about this so let me explain how this works. The Monthly Collection items are guaranteed during the month they are released. After the month ends, the products become available while supplies last. Sometimes these sets will make it into the main catalog, sometimes they won’t. If you really love a set and want it for your collection, just make sure you purchase it (or earn it free!) during the month released.
- Just like the flyers and old catalog style, the new catalog shows redlines around stamp images that have a coordinating die.
- Color palettes are now arranged by color family, not color season! This makes it much easier to visualize which colors to choose and use on your projects. All products for each individual color are also LISTED within that color swatch to help you with ordering embellishments.
- The cost of the card stock has increased. A|S hasn’t ever raised prices on card stock and prides itself on using soy-based, eco-friendly ink when producing their card stock. The paper itself is extremely high quality, stationery grade paper and printed with high quality, soy-based inks. Unfortunately it’s actually difficult to find printing companies who print with this type of eco-friendly ink and as a result, they have been forced to raise the price. It’s still a great value, I just wanted you to be aware of this change.
- There are a few new products to note: Gold and Silver Wink of Stella pens for lots of fun sparkle!, a new 1 x 3.5″ acrylic block; this is a size we did not previously carry, the grid pads are back; these have been out of stock the last few months.
The Monthly Collections will be double the size going forward and loaded with lots of new products every month. There will always be something new to look forward to with A Muse Studio!
The July Monthly Collection is in full swing! Here are a couple more cards I created using stamp sets from this sweet collection…
If you have questions or need help downloading the catalogs please let me know in the comments!